Careers with CTS
Rapidly growing Raleigh and Charlotte company searching for experienced low voltage installation technicians, or hard working, dependable people who are looking to change careers.
- DEPENDABLE: We are a team, and every member is important from top to bottom. We can only succeed if we can ALL count on each other. Must show up for work on time, every day.
- MOBILE: MUST have a license and transportation to and from job sites.
- GRATEFUL: We operate under the philosophy of being grateful for EVERY opportunity that our company gets to provide a client an install. Our team must all buy into this philosophy, and represent our company as an extension of the founders.
- EMPLOYABLE: Must pass a background check.
- A “GO-GETTER”: Must be a self starter who can move from one task to the next, and not wait around for someone to tell them what to do. Be able to think/solve issues on a construction site.
- FUN: Finally… you must enjoy life and accept each day as a gift, and spend your time at work doing it to the very best of your ability.
Military background goes to the top of the list. (Thank you Veterans!)
Necessary physical skills: able to climb ladders; lift up to 50lbs; and be “handy”.
hanging screens, installing Cat6, fiber optic, coax, security, sound masking, wireless, and all low voltage systems is a PLUS.
Please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com